• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spydie Framelock M4 Millie, CF Stretch, Elmax Para, Endura Serrated, Dragonfly ZDP189

einsteinjon

Platinum Member
I need to raise some money for something else in my life so I am letting some of my collection go. I am the original owner of all of these so I can fully speak to their histories. None of these are new/mint but most are close. See individual descriptions below.

All pricing includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the United States and PayPal fees. I prefer PayPal, and will only ship within the United States (but not to New York). No trade offers please...I need to raise cash. All sales are final.

Sorry for my poor photography skills. Let me know if I can clarify anything you see or don't see.

Spyderco Framelock Military with CPM M4, Knifeworks exclusive from 2010 - price is SOLD. This one is the most used of the bunch here, but it is still in great condition. A TINY bit of the tip is broken off, but it is still extremely "pointy". A few sharpenings and it wouldn't be noticed. There are a couple patina-like blemishes on both sides of the blade (see close-ups below). When they started I hit them good with Flitz, hence the areas are pretty shiny now. No rust that I see though. There is also the tiniest bit of lock rock. If you disassembled the knife and tried tightening the lockbar insert screws that may fix it. Not pictured is a spare lockbar insert I got from Spyderco which will be included...that may fix it too. Worst case would be a trip to Spyderco if you wanted to do that. Blade is nicely centered and lockup is at about 50%. I honestly don't remember if I ever sharpened it...I don't think I did but if so it was 30 degrees on my Sharpmaker and was very minimal. I THINK I only did a little stropping though, so the factory edge is mostly (or fully) still there. This thing just doesn't seem to lose its edge...I've cut a lot of cardboard with it and a couple swipes on a strop brings it back to hair shaving. Includes box and paperwork.

Spyderco Stretch Carbon Fiber and ZDP-189 - price is SOLD. This one has been carried a handful of times but barely ever used. Lockup is rock solid. Still has factory edge but I may have stropped it a little bit (don't remember for sure). It is one of the sharpest knives and best slicers I have ever owned. Blade is a tad off center but not by much...doesn't rub on the scales or anything like that. Includes box but no paperwork (none was included when purchased new). Includes pictured lanyard.

Spyderco Para Military 2 Foliage Green and Elmax - price is SOLD. This one has been carried a handful of times but barely ever used. Lockup is rock solid. Has the typical very smooth Para operation. Blade is nicely centered. Still has factory edge but I may have stropped it a little bit (don't remember for sure). Extremely sharp edge from factory. Includes box and paperwork. Includes pictured lanyard.

Spyderco Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189 - price is SOLD. This one has been carried a handful of times but barely ever used. Lockup is rock solid. Still has factory edge but I may have stropped it a little bit (don't remember for sure). It is one of the sharpest knives and best slicers (although it is small) I have ever owned. Blade is nicely centered. Includes box and paperwork. Includes pictured lanyard.

Spyderco Endura 4 VG10 - price is SOLD. This one has been carried a handful of times but barely ever used. Lockup is solid. Still has factory edge, and again, I barely used it. Blade is very off center, and although it doesn't rub the scale, it comes close. Even so, that is just near the tip so it doesn't really affect operation, it's just an aesthetic thing. Includes box but no paperwork (none was included when purchased new).

Top to bottom: Para 2, Military, Dragonfly 2

Stretch

Endura

Military lockup

Military patina spot and tip

Military patina spot and tip

Last edited:
Please email me about the stretch: wiredbeans at gmail dot com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back