SR-1 Rain-drop Damascus knife question

begreen61

Gold Member
Hey guys my name is Gary (begreen61) anyway wanted to intruduce myself im a busse fan always there and have straied away Just bought the SR-1 Rain-drop Damascus knife,,It was too beauthful to pass up,A true keeper ,Question, does anyone know how many were made with the Rain drop were produced ??and could I get a replacement blade to keep the raindrop mint??Thank you for your time People

Respect to all;
Gary

Hey guys my name is Gary ... Just bought the SR-1 Rain-drop Damascus knife...
Hey Gary, welcome to the club :D

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your question although to be frank, It's highly doubtful that Lion Steel sells only the blades for a folder... :-/ As a matter of fact, I can't think of any folder maker that sells "just the blade"... :confused:

If it's any consolation, you'd really have to beat the living crap out of that blade / folder in order to justify the need for a new blade... ! Anyways, I happen to think this is one of the best made production knives on the planet and I am already hunting for my third... :cool:

p.s. where the heck are the pics!!! ;)

Ciao,
Sorry we do not sell only the blade.
In the first production run there were more or less 20 pieces... we are going to produce other 20.

Wow. I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one of these beauties. Had no idea there were so few in existence. :)

I had been looking at one, raindrop damascus, but it sold yesterday, just not to me.:(

It was one of three I had been looking at as a gift from me to me!:thumbup::)

I ended up with a John W. Smith SD-3 in lightning strike cf.:thumbup:

How much is one of these in the raindrop damascus blades and where can I get one? Have the production numbers on these gone up, more then 40 produced now?

How much is one of these in the raindrop damascus blades and where can I get one? Have the production numbers on these gone up, more then 40 produced now?
Are you from US?... in this case you can find it only from KnifeArt.com

I am going to send to KnifeArt other pieces in 10 days.

Back