Sr in the mail today!!!!!

O M G

The older brother just got here today, looks great!!!
Thanks a millllllllion Scott!!

Anyway here's a picture of both the Gossman PSK and PSK Sr. Enjoy!:D:D:thumbup:

b.jpeg

Thats a pretty pair of users you got there!
How big is the blade on the SR?

4''

btw Scott, your now the only maker I'll be doing biz with... your pieces are just astonishing.
I expect a knife every Christmas, on my birthday and anniversary and lets not forget father's day.

hahah... seriously though.. :D:D

4''

btw Scott, your now the only maker I'll be doing biz with... your pieces are just astonishing.
I expect a knife every Christmas, on my birthday and anniversary and lets not forget father's day.

Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it. :thumbup:
Scott

Cuphead, I think that's the one I saw in Scotts shop. I can appreciate stag, but I prefer fine wood grain scales, like ironwood. That handle just about bowled me over! Great score!

4''

Yup, on the same wave length there as you are. I already own a PSK sr, and 3 PSK's, have a WTK on the way, and an order in for a Kephart, and possibly a Tusker. The only real problem with Scott's knives is that they hold up so well, work so well, I have a tough time justifing new knife purchases to my Banker.... errr wife. :)

But I have dumped almost all of my other knifes (Not my folders). Only ones I have left are my RC-4, TAK1, and a RD-9. Otherwise it's Gossman all the way for me.

Anyways, beautiful set he made for you. I don't tend to like Stag scales much, but it looks great on the PSKs.

Back