• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Srapyard Yard Guard and Dumpster Mutt

hey gang-

i'm about to be overspent on my knfe budget, so i gotta let a couple of the little guys go.

i have one each Scrapyard Yard Guard and Dumpster Mutt for sale, both mint and unsused.

i am asking $135 shipped each, $250 for the pair. prefer shipping CONUS, and paypal (+3.5%), but if you need them out of the country you will pay more for shipping, and any money order will need to clear my bank before they will ship. any out of the country shipment will be at the buyer's risk, and i will only ship fedex insured out of the country.

should have pics soon- y'all lemme know. thanks!

If the knives are not sold to the members above, I will buy them both and pay via Paypal.

m4auto

M4AUTO- email at you. i am waiting on a reply from KNIGHTBODY on the DM before i can confirm. are you in CONUS?

KNIGHTBODY- i need a reply from you by 9:00AM CST, please. if i don't hear from you by then, m4auto will have next dibs.

remember everyone- international or HI/AK shipping is extra.

thanks, all!

Back