Important Info! SS Loner GB thread...CLOSED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM GOING TO OPEN THIS UP SATURDAY Feb. 15th @ 5:00pm EST

This will allow for anything that I may have forgotten or additions that may be needed. It will also allow you time to ponder your choices, as we will not accept changes after the claim has been made.

Specs:

Quantity:

Model: Loner
https://fiddlebackforge.com/collect...se/products/fiddleback-forge-loner-model-info

Steel: Mill Finish 3/32” CPM154 Fiddleback textured

Tang: SFT

Price:

$310 + handle material

International shipping +$40

Scale options:

1.Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes(+$50)

2.Osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes(+$50)

3.Black Ash Burl over black liners & orange pinstripes (+50)

4.Natural canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes (NO UPCHARGE)

5.Black canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes (NO UP CHARGE)

6. Black or Natural canvas (COMMANDO), no liners, no pinstripes

7. "Mystery" scales(1 SET ONLY)...for the adventurous Soul ONLY 1(ONE) SPOT AVAILABLE. First person to claim it...that's it!!

Terms:

- The knives will be claimed in this thread just as Fiddleback Friday’s were handled. They are first come first served based on post number in this thread. Just claim “XYZ123 Model w/ insert your scale choice (from the list above) here”.

- No Limit on the Quantity of knives purchased.****

- We anticipate a fairly speedy turnaround. Tentatively, We expect the knives to be ready to ship in approximately 1 month from the time everything is finalized. We are going to jump on them as soon as possible. I will start another thread for progression updates and inquires.

- Payment will be due once the knives are completed. Payments can be sent to fiddlebackpayments @ att .net

Last edited:
Yes!
Im glad someone took the leap of faith

Glad someone was brave enough to go with the mystery scales. I'm very curious to see what they are.

Not many genuine surprises, so I'm pretty excited to see the choice. My first post, but a longtime lurker.

I have to say you folks have a great community here..

Not many genuine surprises, so I'm pretty excited to see the choice. My first post, but a longtime lurker.

I have to say you folks have a great community here..
i normally post WIP pics as things progress. if you would like, i'll not include it and you can genuinely be surprised and keep the others guessing until you reveal what you got:thumbsup:
Knowing @Fiddleback and VANCE VANCE its going to be amazing. Welcome to this great group of peeps. Hope to see you around more.
thanks choppa!
Black Ash Burl over black liners and orange pin stripes.

you got it!
glad to see you back around too:thumbsup::)

i normally post WIP pics as things progress. if you would like, i'll not include it and you can genuinely be surprised and keep the others guessing until you reveal what you got:thumbsup:

That sounds perfect. Thanks..

That sounds perfect. Thanks..
2v2HZSAj5xurAoi.jpg

Was gonna take the mystery scales too, I have a feeling that it might be the one with the bolsters. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back