SS LONER GROUP BUY CHAT

Here is where you can talk about the latest GB and I'll update with pics:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's underway

2v2HQUbPqxurAoi.jpg

2v2HQUbkFxurAoi.jpg

I had Justen make me a sheath for this last fall. It's been waiting a while for this group buy to happen. I'll try to put up some pics of it tomorrow.

Heres a Hellbender pocket sheath for a Loner

I assume then you already have a Loner NoRest NoRest ? Is that of a EDC size that works well as a pocket carry? I am going to get a sheath made for mine but now wondering if a pocket carry would work? would like to hear your pros/cons of that. Thanks brother.

I do not have a Loner yet. Last fall at Trackrock when the decision was made to do this group buy I had Justen @Southern Gent make me this sheath. I know he pocket carries his. Maybe he'll chime in here and let you know his thoughts on it.

I carried mine on my belt. Its roughly the same size as the Hiking Buddy or Handyman. The Loner is wider from top to bottom on the blade and handle, if that means anything to you.

So the hole behind the guard catches my eye. Why there? and do you transfer the hole position from the pattern?

2v2HQUbkFxurAoi.jpg

Kinda looks like a solid "It depends" from this picture.

2v2HQeqqGxurAoi.jpg

Wish I could make Trackrock in the Spring, but the Wife is planning a "last family trip" before the oldest graduates from high school and goes off to become liberalized and not return for 30 years -- Something that I guess he got from my genes.

Any Fiddlebackers in London or close by that could guide us to a forge or cool knife related museum on my "Dad gets to choose day"???

swonut swonut
The hole in the pattern is there as a guide to the person drilling where the front pins should start..sometimes.i forget to tranfer it to the steel:eek:

Back