• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stag Damacus knife and sheath "SOLD"

DanGraves

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I just completed this one. Fittings are nickel silver and a nice cut of Sambar India stag that is good for right or left hand. I made the Damascus out of 1084 and 15n20 steel. Blade has a good distal taper that starts above the drop of the point. Blade length is 4 1/2 inches and overall length is 8 7/8 inches. Comes with a nice belt sheath.

A great surprise comes with this knife. I DON'T say this lightly. If you don't think the surprise is not VERY special I will gladly give you your money back. I WILL not say what it is until after the sale is complete. You will understand why then. Even if you have one of my knives this is Very special knife. This is what I sell a knife like this and a little less actually. The surprise is free.

"SOLD" and 8.00 for mail in USA . My paypal is dangraves4923@earthlink.net Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order. 1st I will take it.

Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

Last edited:
Dern Greg, this Greg would have jumped on this one. Dan, enjoy seeing your work.

Last edited:
The suspense is killing me. What did the rest of us miss out on?

Walt

The suspense is killing me. What did the rest of us miss out on?

Walt

Another one of Dan's great Damascus knives with Sambar Stag. Do the pics and description not show for you? If you have not bought one you should! If you look elsewhere, good luck finding a knife close to this quality and material for the price.

After speaking with Dan, and in answer you your questions, I can only say that the "surprise" was something totally unexpected. It will have to suffice to say that this is a very special knife, and will always hold a place of honor in my meager collection.

Back