• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

IMG_8981_zps411acd62.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
:eek:Wowee! Look at that popcorn in the stag! I love it!
Perry:cool:

Made by Bob Schultz in Colorado Springs in about 1980. Polished stag and 440C.

698c9c4f-63db-4f30-8307-1121fcc8304b.jpg

Rookie82

Gold Member
I love the stag in this thread, very nice. Here is my main EDC with pretty stag. S&M sowbelly.
file.php

Thanks Jamie. It certainly holds a special place in my collection and I love opportunities to share it.

Charles

Today I am carrying this 1965-1969 Case large stockman with some classic Case stag. I do love these older Case knives.

Case6375Stag_zps45033247.jpg