Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

- have a great weekend, y'all
beer.gif

Welcome back, Alan! :):thumbsup::thumbsup: Have you been wintering in the tropics, or "under the weather"?

Thank you my friend. Oh,how I wish it was the tropics. I caught the COVID 19 virus and while in the hospital I had a stroke.

I have been waiting for Stag Saturday to roll around since I received this from Charlie! It got stuck in a USPS bottomless pit for so long, I thought it was lost, which, in the end, made it even better when it finally showed up. "Anticipation", and all, like the old Heinz commercial.

closed_mark small.jpeg

open_mark small.jpeg

Thank you my friend. Oh,how I wish it was the tropics. I caught the COVID 19 virus and while in the hospital I had a stroke.
Wow, you had a rough go! Glad your back and feeling better!:thumbsup:

I have been waiting for Stag Saturday to roll around since I received this from Charlie! It got stuck in a USPS bottomless pit for so long, I thought it was lost, which, in the end, made it even better when it finally showed up. "Anticipation", and all, like the old Heinz commercial.

View attachment 1513406

View attachment 1513407
I’d say it was well worth the wait! Beautiful!;):thumbsup:

OMG...! SO sorry to read this, Alan.

Trust you're very much on the mend and soon be back to your old self.

I had a computer crash a while back - then, connecting brand new iMac to Time Capsule backup in the other room - it was corrupted. NOTHING. Big fat nothing. All my work and photos.

Anyways, long story short, after 4-figure sum data recovery, I have most back but not my emails (15yrs worth). Hence my not posting much recently.

Mind you, that is nothing in comparison to good health...........very good to see you on BF once more :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have Mercy, Alan! I'm sorry to hear that you've been through all that! But I'm glad you're back home safely :thumbsup::thumbsup:, unlike half a million other Americans. :( I hope you make a full recovery ASAP!

"The graphs" show that things are getting better with COVID, but it's certainly still out there. 7 of the 22 local students in the class I started teaching in February have been quarantined because of COVID infection or close contact with someone who tested positive, and unlike last semester when all of my students who had to isolate had only mild symptoms, if any, this semester I've got a couple who have had more severe symptoms (but still no hospitalization).

- GT

Back