Stagalicious! Just Stag !!

Here's a special piece of cutlery my generous friend joeradza joeradza made available. It's a GEC 15 that Glennbad recovered with some prime stag. It seems I'm becoming quite infatuated by the looks, feel and capabilities of this unique knife. I'm carrying it more than any knife I own with increasing enjoyment each time, (if that's possible).
HYnkZLS.jpg

It fills the hand without being bulky, being nearly the same width as a two blade 15. Opens easily and smoothly with a pull of about 4 (if Saks are a 5) which suits me very well. The stainless blade is shaving sharp and easy to keep that way.
FnPx6dz.jpg

The stag is well matched. I think the mark side looks like old timey stag and the pile side is deeply grooved giving a super secure grip, even with only a light hold.
kxUc4bl.jpg

I've been thrilled to see the custom stags that Alan has picked up since sending this one my way. I believe he knows that this handsome EDC stays in a very appreciative home, getting the use and treatment it deserves. :)
ZnRtrZU.jpg

Sorry if this posting was too long, I wanted to give a favorite blade of mine a little tribute. :)

Beautiful set of photos James. That was the first customized knife I had before I bought 'customs.' I'm not really sure why I gave it up but it definitely is getting more use than I would have given it.

Back