stainless steel "nitro" pill cases or similar high quality pill cases?

Hey Sid is that the same titanium bottle from Unique Titanium?
They are a sponsor here and have some great products and prices. But I have yet to order from them. I keep going back and forth over what I want, and the $100 minimum purchase for free shipping is hard to get without going big and buying a titanium nanostriker or the exocaps carbon fiber container. Could you please inform us as to what it will hold? I can't tell just by looking at it. Maybe it will hold two CR123 batteries, maybe it won't. Maybe it will hold 2AA batteries, or just one CR123, or whatever.
I may order that ti bottle or the exocaps carbon fiber lifecap. I haven't decided yet.
I did get receive my delrin battery lockers. First impression is good. The exocaps alluminum container comes with foam cushion inserts and o-rings for a water tight seal. This comes with neither. But is it watertight? We will see. I will load up one tonight with mineral and carry it on my key chain and report back.
If it is water tight, great. I like not having to deal with o-rings. Maybe they could make their peanut lighters out of delrin.

Hey Rev I believe the delrin battery lockers from county comm are non reactive and would be great for meds. I have been using one to carry a AAA on my key chain and it hasn't unscrewed itself yet. Their screw links do unscrew themselves if anyone was thinking of ordering one.

If you have to carry the original bottle, perhaps a short length of thread could be tied around the cotton ball and hung over the side of the bottle. Tighten the lid down over the thread. When you open the lid, grab the length of thread and pull the cotton ball out. Might help if you have fingers that are too big to get into the bottle in a hurry.

I was thinking about getting my brother a Titanium container for his meds. It wouldn't be a good thing for him to lose a $100 container though. I might get one of the aluminum ones and see if I can have a food safe, chemically neutral liner added to it. This is tough.

Mine were delivered for under $30.

I have had my pill container for the last couple years and it has worked great for me. It is stainless steel and has some type of white liner. I don't know if it is plastic glued in place or some type of painted on coating. From the even-ness I would say plastic. I got mine sitting next to the register at a gas station. That made it nice because it was easy to get, but is bad because I will probably never find them again. Might be worth keeping your eyes open for. Oh, and it was only like 4 bucks.

Hey Sid is that the same titanium bottle from Unique Titanium?

I got from Fenix Outfitters with a discount code. Shipped quick and beat all the other prices I saw and best of all, it came from a reliable e-tailer.

About The Titanium Battery and Pill Case

New! Titanium pill or battery case. This titanium alloy TC4 case is perfect to store pills, capsules, a 16340 or CR123 battery, cash, or other important things. It is a great gift idea for your friends and families

Specifications:
Materials: Titanium alloy (TC4)
Total Length: 54.25 mm
Depth: 40.35 mm
Outside Diameter: 21.55 mm
Inner Diameter: 16.95 mm
Net Weight: 30.8 g
Waterproof: 30 meters

I know this is an older thread but just came across it. Instead of using cotton in the bottom of my pill case, I cut a foamie ear plug in half, rolled it to reduce the diameter, and when it was smaller than the inside of the case, dropped it into the bottom. It expanded to fit the case perfectly. Then I took some Spectra fishing line and tied it around a piece of toothpick. I put a drop of Superglue on the knot to make sure that it stayed tied. (Please excuse the GSD hair in the photo. IT'S EVERYWHERE!)
PillCase1Alt_zps93739cd6.jpg

Then I used a needle to pass the running end through the other half of the foamie. I left a 6" tail on the other end of the foamie. I put the pills into the container and then placed the second half of the foamie on top of it. The pills no longer shake themselves into powder and it's easy to get the foamie out to get to them. The toothpick on the top foamie was probably overkill, I could have secured the line to it with just the superglue, but I wanted to make sure that I could pull the foamie out in a hurry and not have to dig for it. I tied the other end of the line to a small nut (as in nut and bolt) so I didn't have to "fish" the string out.
PillCase2Alt_zpsa5927770.jpg

Back