Standard Sheaths for CPK Knives, made to order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey yo- if you have a Carothers Performance Knife, I may have a standard pattern available for it.

I can make for you a form fit, heirloom quality, high performance leather sheath without requiring you to send me your knife, fairly quickly. So long as it's one of the models listed below.

Your sheath can also be dyed in a colour of your choosing, starting at $15 extra.

Sheaths can be set up for left handers, no extra charge.

Sheaths ship from Canada, and have lately been costing around $30USD.

My pricing is in USA dollars, and payment is via Paypal invoicing. No hidden charges for you, and peace of mind with Goods and Services transactions.

Bladeforums is able to exist the way that it does because of membership dues, instead of advertising. I recommend that people support the site with a Gold level membership, because that gives you buy and sell privileges here, plus the ability to DM people such as myself.

Please note- my process, (and my faith in the final product ) hinges on using one general type and weight of leather. Always veg tan and usually 8-10z. That said, if you have a specific idea of something different you'd like I am not at all opposed to discussing it. Also, each sheath is stitched by hand, which takes significantly more time than by using a machine. The result is indisputably superior over the long term and for rough use.

I stand behind my work. If you have any problems with your sheath, or every have any questions regarding maintenance, don't be shy. I'll help you out.

Below, are photos representative of the sheath for each model, along with standard pricing. Yours will look a little different, but the layout is always the same. Different hides and cuts produce different looks.

As new patterns are developed, I'll add them as options here.

Please note that aftermarket clips are not included.

Thanks, and get at me via DM is you wana bust a move!

EDC 1/2 - $150
slightly snugger fit for EDC2. This sheath is designed primarily for pocket carry, so the fit relies more on friction than a mechanical lock.
belt adapter is an additional $17.50

u9vb3s2.jpg

Boot Dagger - $165
very positive lock, comparable to Kydex. Designed for IWB and boot carry.

0aUw3cS.jpg

UF2 - $180
positive lock, with secondary safety straps. May also fit standard UF, but with poorer retention and imperfect fit. Designed for belt and backpack/gear carry.
Compatible with most aftermarket clips and Tecloc

JWMLW7u.jpg

DEK1 - $165
positive lock. Designed for IWB or pocket carry. Not compatible with DEK2/3

NtWrs0F.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back