Start the New Year right for 1/4-Pix and Awesome buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
19.5 inch 36 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Keshar Lal's son Anil. Beautiful Neem wood handle. $195.

FYyH6K2.jpg

Gn6iSL8.jpg

12.5 inch 12 ounce villager fir and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Kumar did not mark the knife . Satisal wood handle. Nice and sharp edge. $75.

mCJ3qmB.jpg

ii5o5i6.jpg

9 inch 9 ounce Mini Microw Bowie by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather sheath. $85.

taQ5x6M.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

These MMBs with the short blades and long handles are great utility knives. I got one recently. The handles provide a good grip, and the blade can do kitchen duty, carving and many other tasks, even including self-defense in a pinch.

The handle would be too narrow if this were a long, heavy knife, but it feels just right for a short, lightweight MMB.

Often thought they would make a good skinning / Caping knife but never had the opportunity to try one.

Definitely one of my favorites and I carry mine every day. Have a couple back ups as I'd sorely miss it if I ever lost it.
Just don't feel dressed without it.

Here's some shots of the MMB your so patiently waiting for as you approved.
Did a little skip line pattern as you requested.

Just about ready to go in the box and head home.

I got the MMB Thursday this is the first time I've had a chance to post. The MMB itself is amazing a nice weight that feels good on the hand, it has a really good balance and duze for an EDC knife. The checkering is really great too. It adds a little visually to look at and really helps it feel like it's not going to go anywhere when I'm holding on to it.
Thank you Bawanna!

Very pretty. When I hold the lil bowie that I have, after it was checkered by Bawanna, feels like fondling a Dr. Sholes massaging insole. Not that I've ever done that. Just meaning to say, it feels real good.

Back