STAT SHARP

I just got one of these and it is great. It is two diamond hones 400 and 1200 grit, and a Scotch-Brite pad in a JSP Stat pouch. It also comes with a Static Cord. The pouch can be worn on a belt, or it can be attached (with Velcro) to a V-Stat or EQ Bag. This is a great little blade maintenance kit with a modest price tag, well worth it IMHO.
http://www.bladerigger.com/statsharp.html

[This message has been edited by JUNG1999 (edited 05-23-2001).]

It is neat and even though it is not designed to do this, you can take the sharpening equipment out and use it for a more secure wallet for your Driver's License and cash when traveling.

------------------
"You are no more armed because you are wearing a pistol than you are a musician because you own a guitar." ~Jeff Cooper
And the same goes for a knife...
And, I'm a Usual Suspect.
Some of my Knives and other neat things

I find as well, like with most JSP equipment and secret agent stuff that the stat sharp can double as a defense weapon simply by attatching it to a baseball bat
biggrin.gif
. my favourite configuration...

*should I insert the trademark oriental pun here?
tongue.gif

I also own an archangel 2.. barebones all black with assosciate harness.. I will dig it up and see if I cant give you a review..

------------------
EM@IL: sniperboy01@hotmail.com

URBAN.LEGENDS.(BalisongGARBAGE)
ENGEL.DESIGN.ROOM
[FAKE01].[the mirror site](www.rejectionist.com)
Knives.I.Want
If you play with love you will be heartbroken; if you play with knives you will [bleed]

Back