Status/Updates on Multiple Issues: Please Read

OK All...I am almost out of the paperwork pile and should be caught up by the end of the day, including on e-mail responses...thanks for your patience.

The following list below represents current status on matters which almost everyone here has inquired about off line, with my office as well as the Busse Shop.

1) Name Contest

I will be forwarding my top ten picks to the Busse Shop for review today. There were THOUSANDS of names to read, but we are getting close to the end of the process....you ALL made this contest a wonderful success and the Busse Team thanks you TREMENDOUSLY for your creativity, support, and contributions.

2) Lean Mean Streets

They are now cut, being ground (some have already been), then heat treated as a group, coated, sharpened, sheathed and shipped....this month is looking good for delivery, which is consistent with original estimates on delivery schedule. Some remain available for reservation...please feel free to call to reserve yours.

3) Badger Attack E's

While I was hoping to have some for the NY Show this coming weekend, I will be getting them the following week instead. I am already planning my trip to the Busse Shop to pick them up. I plan to have a completed one at the NY Show as a demo for orders.

4) New bolo inspired tactical knife

As previously reported, they are cut and in the process of grinding, heat treating, finishing, etc...nothing new to report at the moment except that we will soon be dealing with the custom sheathing of these beauties over the next week or so. Sheaths are planned to be custom leather by your friend and mine, Kenny Rowe!!!

5) NY Custom Knife Show

The show is this coming weekend, Fri (12-8), Sat (10-6), and Sun (10-3), 7th Ave at 52nd Street, at the Sheraton NY Hotel.

Amy and I will be your hosts at the Busse Booth, with special guests on different days, like MTF3 on Friday (from Mississippi), WTF as he is able to spend time (WTF lives in NYC), panzer075 (who is a LEO in Upstate NY), and MikeD60 (from NJ...the guy who let me walk into the glass door of his favorite watering hole so he could tell everyone here, after a LOOOOONG lunch).

Please stop by and meet some Busse Combat Forum friends...

Inventory planned for sale at the show table includes:

*E models (BM, SH, NO)
*Variants of all shapes and sizes (of course)
*Mean Streets (a VERY small number of the remaining std. thickness models)
*A couple of VERY collectible Busse's from years and steel shavings gone by!!!!

My thanks to ALL of you for your support of the product AND your patience and generosity with me and the rest of the Busse Team.

Yours in INFI,

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa/Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives
Big East Bows
Jersey Rigg Lures

Professional Svcs:
Corporate Training
Stress Mgmt.
Shooting Instruction

Busse Combat Custom Variant HeadQuarters
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/hq

Sharper Instinct Main Website
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 11-06-2000).]

And the Nuclear Folder?
[delete the part of the thread where HJK breaks down crying in disappointment and sadness for having to continue to wait in the darkness of anticipation and uncertainty]

I'm packed and ready to go....You New York Guys just remember to talk slow, being from Mississippi I's listen slow....

The folder prototypes are cooking with Wesson...or in this case, Radon
biggrin.gif

Heard the lock mechanism work over the phone recently...I thought there was a jackhammer outside the Busse shop when I heard it...it locks up like a safe.

Jerry will be posting something about the folder project soon!!!!

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa/Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives
Big East Bows
Jersey Rigg Lures

Professional Svcs:
Corporate Training
Stress Mgmt.
Shooting Instruction

Busse Combat Custom Variant HeadQuarters
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/hq

Sharper Instinct Main Website
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/

Sweet! I'm ready for the Badger-E. I'm back from my 2nd trip with the Mean Street and had a blast. Any word on the type of sheath for the Badger-E?

See you on the trail!

------------------
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on,
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Thanks Andy,
[sniffle, sniffle]
I do feel much better now!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update Andy and good luck at the show, I wish I could be there.

Will you be picking up all of the Badger E's the week of November 13 or will it be a partial delivery?

Thanks, looking forward to receiving the Badger E (like everyone else).

Back