Stealth Hawk

Hi all.
I'm new to this forum. I don't post much, but I like to read other posts. I just started collecting Busses about 6 months ago.
So far I have an
Assault Shaker
Active Duty/Snakeskin
Groove Master/Snakskin
Basic 3,7,and 9
BA3 CG
NO CG
Steel Heart CG
Satin Jack CG
Aftershock
and I've got a Stealth Hawk on the way.
I realize this collection,so far, pales in comparison to what most of you guys have, but it's a start.
Most of you guys may already know, but for those that don't,you can pick up a Stealth Hawk at Shomer-Tec (360) 733-6214---www.shomer-tec.com. The knife and sheath go for $163. The gal on the phone said that there were 27 left, and when there gone, there gone. the code for knife is SHK, the Sheath is S-SHK. It's located on page 73 of there catalog.
I have a lot more to say, but I'm disabled (bad Arthitis in my hands, among other places), and can't write too much at one time.
I just wanted to get this info out.
Marvin

They don't accept Credit Cards over the phone,and it's first come, first served. So to insure that you get one. you can order over the phone COD,and pay with a money order when it arrives. That's how I did it.
Later

Marvin,
Welcome aboard and thanks for the info. For those that haven't dealt with Shomer-Tec before they are a stand up company.

You've got a great collection there and I wouldn't say that "pales in comparison" to anyones

:D:D

ANG1,
Welcome to the Busse forum. That sounds like a great collection!!:cool: Thanks for the info.

Howdy, and welcome!

Nice collection, I too have been collecting for six months, and am trying to put together something respectable before I post pictures......I actually have Stealth Hawk on the way as we speak......you can also download a copy of their order sheet, print it out and send it in with CC info on it.....

W:D

I would be curious to know how strong those Stealth Hawks really are! Although I doubt I can get one given the laws in CA forbid plastic knives with no metal on them... go figure.

Here's the description of the Stealth Hawk fom the Shomer-tec site.

BUSSE STEALTH HAWK
The Stealth Hawk from Busse Combat Knives is a unique professional knife developed for police, military, and SCUBA applications where detectability, magnetism, conductivity, or spark generation might prove detrimental to the mission. It weighs only 3 ounces, and is invisible to metal detectors. The material utilized in this blade is MP45. Nothing comes close to the strength and durability of this high-tech laminate. Combining this futuristic material with age- old swordmaking skills, the result is a synthetic “Damascus steel”. Each Stealth Hawk knife is hand ground and hand-made; no injection molding here. Solid one-piece full tang construction. The handle is wrapped with paracord. The blade is 75% large serrations for impressive cutting power. The tip of the blade is shaped like a bullet; this tip geometry provides superior penetration when striking hard objects with less tip damage than traditionally shaped points. This knife can be pounded through steel drums, car doors, wood planks, etc. without damage. The cutting edges can be brought back with sand paper. Blade length: 41/ 2". Overall length: 9 1/2". Blade thickness: 1/4". Weight: 3 oz. Very limited quantity left—no more will be available once these are gone! A special Kydex quick- draw sheath for the Stealth Hawk is also available.

ORDER CODE PRODUCT PRICE
SHK Stealth Hawk Knife $147.00
S-SHK Sheath for Stealth Hawk $16.00
------------------------------------
Since you can purchase some "Plastic Knives" for around $10.00, this knife has to be something special. And since this is a Busse, you know that it has to be at least 100 cuts above anything that may even look like it.

ANG1, very respectable collection.

If you can post pics, please do.

We all love pics of the "family".

Sounds like a great collection to me...... Shomer tec is stand up... that's where I got my stealth hawk:D

OH YEAH!!!!! Welsome to the forum's.

Welcome to the forum Marvin!

I've been tempted to grab another Stealth Hawk from Shomer Tec. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by ANG1
... I realize this collection,so far, pales in comparison to what most of you guys have, but it's a start.

It's a hell of a lot better than some of us who've been INFI fans for years... :rolleyes: :(

ANG1,

Nice collection. Very Nice!

Shomertec is a great group who supplies an enormous amount of product to law enforcement and government agencies both domestically and internationally. The owner is a man of honor and integrity who operates a business, not an ego shop. They stand as our oldest dealers. We have been selling to them since the early '90s and there is no doubt, whatsoever, that they are among the best in the business!

Jerry Busse

Here's an update on my collection.
My Stealth Hawk arrived. A very unique knife.
I've also acquired a Mean Street Variant(any suggestions on a sheath for it) and a Public Defender/snakeskin.
I also just traded for a Straight handle BM.
Eric, I swapped with Bill. You placed a pic of it on his post.
Beside the above, I also ordered a Mr.CG and an Uncle LE.
Unfortunately I'm unable to post pics at this time.
I'm attempting to trade(Microtechs,Daltons,Randall 1-7. Projectll,etc.) rather than put out more $$$$(This can get expensive).
If any of you guys have any interesting duplicates to trade, please let me know.
I think that I definitely have INFI fever!!! This little piggy says OINK OINK OINK all the way home!!!!
Jerry, this is all your fault. If you didn't make them, I wouldn't HAVE to buy them! :) :D ;) :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Eric on this one, you are defiantly becoming an INFI Porker....:D ;)

Back