Stedemon SD knife

Well made folding dagger for about 50 dollars. Decent steel , bearings, flips well and has a very well fitted liner lock. I suppose the SD stands for "self defence" even though I've never seen that written out. Very solid and weighs a bit over 4 oz. with cutouts in the steel liners.

fz2f88.jpg

I have two of them Jill. check the tip when closed. one of mine is like the cs luzon issue. finger can hit the tip when closed. other than that great daggerish folder for the money.

for those looking for it usually labeled as the c05 as the model #.

I have two of them Jill. check the tip when closed. one of mine is like the cs luzon issue. finger can hit the tip when closed. other than that great daggerish folder for the money.

for those looking for it usually labeled as the c05 as the model #.

Mine is too deeply seated to come close to cutting you.

Looks like a good deal for the money. Is the pocket clip reversible?
Yes and no. While the left side doesn't have the cutout to fully seat the clip, you can just tighten it down with the screw and it will just sit a little funny. I carried it like that, it works but is a little wonky.

Is it double edged? Closed pics? I would give it a try if it was...I love my Hinderer Maximus, and having a DE flipper can come in quite handy....plus its very cool.

Blade HQ has some good pics. I assume it’s not double edged because the top edge is exposed when closed.

I have one that I won from a giveaway. It really does have an action well above its price point. It's not double edged but still don't carry it much because its a little too stabby looking for the work place in my opinion.

Is it double edged? Closed pics? I would give it a try if it was...I love my Hinderer Maximus, and having a DE flipper can come in quite handy....plus its very cool.
no Sir. single edged

Back