Steel Grade question - BÖKER TREE BRAND Rosewood Century Edition Applegate

On the BÖKER TREE BRAND Rosewood Century Edition Applegate it just says "Stainless Steel". What is the grade? Couldn't find that info anywhere...

According to that page, the steel is 154CM.

155pdet.jpg

Thanks, I didn't notice that, I was looking at the table below there it is simply stated "stainless Steel". There is no marking on the blade either, and I can not even find the knife on any of Boker's websites to confirm... Quite strange. But thanks again for spotting that, I felt like a fool for a minute there :) I am still trying to fond official info though.

No worries. I missed it the first couple times looking through the page because the 154 and CM were spit on different lines. Looks like a sweet knife.

Yes, the knife is quite special, got it now. I have a lot of knives but have never owned a dagger before and I must say that this one is somehow VERY scary. The blade is much lighter than I expected and it has an eerie quality... don't know how else to put it. Definitely a murder weapon and not suitable for anything else. The craftsmanship on this thing is top notch in every respect. As I don't have anyone to kill, I don't know what to use it for... black magic perhaps :) :)

Back