Steel Heart or Battle Mistress?

Contact Mr. Papathud (Andre DuMouchel) for a BM. I'll bet he has a few right now.:)

Hi! Everybody.
Thank for you advices & information. I got my NIB BM-E on Friday moring.
The knife is excellent. It looks tough & heavy duty. But when I handle it, the balance is so good like I'm just holding a intermediate size kife. Regarding sharpness, it came to me shaving sharp.
Hope I have chance to field test this great knife in the near future & I'll tell you my experience of using it.
Mr. Andre DuMochel is really a great person to dealing with. I made the order on Sunday, & got the knife on Friday morning. Due to his prompt service, I no need to wait for the knife after the Easter holidays.
Thanks once again for the guys offering me help & advices. From searching for advices, make the order & finally received the knife, the whole process of buying the BM bring me a lot of pleasure.

Bye!

Joe

Congraduations Joe,
You'll have to let us know how she does for you.
Now take it out and beat the snot out of her.
She won't let you down.:D

Now then.....What's next?;) a Satin Jack?

Congatulations! You have the toughest blade in the world bar none. The balance is incredible, huh? :D

I'm looking forward to hearing how that BM works for you. Post some pics if possible :D

I'd love to see your BM tackling some bamboo...man that stuff is hard :)

Congrats, Joe! Told you it doesn't feel like a 9.5" blade. Let us know how that chopper works for you.

The next blade? Not yet decided. Personally, I like the Steel Heart. But to make a good companion to the BM, a smaller blade is better. Some guys praised about Satin Jack, is it a good slicer? I think it's an interesting stuff, although look slim (compare to Combat line) but very tough in reality.

About my BM. Yes, the balance is so good to such a big knife. I take out my Cold Steel Trailmaster to make the comparsion. Even though the Trailmaster is about 17 onuces, much lighter than the BM, the balance point is about 1" away the guard. So, when I'm holding my BM, even with more weight, I feel more comfortable & expect better control than the Trailmaster.

I'm sure I'll throw some tough works to my BM. I'm confident that she won't let me down.

Joe

Yeah, the SJ would be a good choice, but you might want to wait a while longer, as Busse will probably be releasing some new models soon that may suit your needs better. Tell us how that BM works for you! :D

Back