Steve Ryan

NOWHEREFAST, thanks for the info, contacted Kinokuniya and Kakuto knife is on the way, Sento knife has not arrived and they do not have the Aug 2000 issue of Knife. I ordered two issues they have and if I can find a translator, I may be able to get the back issue directly from Knife. They will accept an email to backorder Sento Knife. You can vist thier website http:// www.kinokuniya.com but unless your Japanese is better than mine, you will need a translator! Dick

Woo hoo!! My Model One is ready
biggrin.gif

Ferret, e-mail when your ready to part with the Ryan.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If ignorance is bliss,
why aren't more people happy?

John, did you want left or right hand grind? Steve told me that the knife I would get was out of a batch of right side grind he was making for the Japanese market. He also said that he was doing mostly or all right side grinds. Dick

Talked with Steve today, mine's not ready.
frown.gif

He is sending out catalogs when they are requested, but he still isn't taking orders just yet. There are notes to that effect going in the catalogs being shipped out curently.

John

I got another note from Steve. He said he will most likely NOT be at the Blade Show this year. He said he is way to busy. I knew he was busy, but I was hoping he would attend due to his collaboration with CRK&T.

Man, I can't WAIT until he starts taking orders again. I've got a #4 and a #7 with my name on 'em... of course, they aren't made yet, but I don't sweat the small stuff.
biggrin.gif

Gald to hear he's sending out the catalogs this month - I ordered one, and never heard back - figured it got lost in the shuffle.

Steve's knives seem to be getting quite popular, and due to the shortage I have to wonder how much they are going for on the aftermarket scene ... ?
redface.gif

Iz

Back