Steven Tyler with an AXD on American Idol

Anyone watch *cringe* American Idol last night? I don't watch it personally, but I was just informed that Steven Tyler had an AXD 5.5 on that show last night. Pretty cool. :thumbup:

402748_10150484920676765_607411764_8928895_354996733_n.jpg

Last edited:
ST sure is getting a lot of attention on the board lately. I think it's great that he's showing off his knives. Don't understand why so many guys on the forum care what another guy looks like or how he carries his knife.

Haters gonna hate, the man has great taste in knives. That is one thing that no one can dispute.

I wish I saw that part on American Idol when he flipped it open. I just can't imagine what reason he had in just showing it off. If you saw the picture, it clearly wasn't accidental. It's a pretty in your face shot of him with the knife open looking towards the camera/audience.

EDIT: Just found a pic. Attached it to the original post.

You can't trust anyone with two first names. Awesome knife though. :thumbup:

I believe that is actually an Aftermath. not an AXD. Aftermath was the daddy of the AXD which is Aftermath, eXtreme Duty.

Good for you Darrel!

Just saw this on Darrel's Facebook feed. Like Rev said, the guy has great taste in knives!

I knew Joe Perry from the same band was into knives. I saw him on some show where he was holding a barbecue and cutting up the steaks with a DDR folder.

There was actually a bit of knife talk going on in that video, but that annoying female tv-presenter couldnt keep her mouth shut.

There was actually a bit of knife talk going on in that video, but that annoying female tv-presenter couldnt keep her mouth shut.

I agree, it would have been nice if she hadn't talked so much. To be fair, it was her show.

Back