1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Still a White Out?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by d762nato, Oct 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Well I log on this morning and Oh!! my eyes its soooo white. I've looked at the other thread and everyone says its fixed but its still a whiteout here. Being an old dinosauer and not the best with all this technology I'm not sure what to do at this point. Thanks in advance.

2. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    Near the left bottom of the page there should be a line that says "Flat Awesome + (beta)".

Press that, and you'll get some options.

pwcvincent, Wilfred17 and jux t like this.
  3. Wilfred17

Wilfred17 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 18, 2016
    mine was black till I got back button,then white and had to login again. so I think there is hope

d762nato likes this.
  4. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Thank you my friend I'm now back in black much appreciated.

Wilfred17 and Rykjeklut like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.