• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Still Available* Tactile Turn SS Gist Fountain Pen

Tactile Turn Gist Stainless Steel - $150 --> $135 --> $120 --> $110 --> $100
>I do not have the original box for this pen, but it was only carried once and then I cleaned the nib and converter. I will of course ensure it is packaged safely and securely.
>Includes the pen, converter, and extra fine steel nib, as well as a bottle of Montblanc Irish Green ink. I do have a couple of other inks I could let go instead, so if green isn't your thing, just ask and I'll let you know what else I have

8yaJC0C.jpg

Terms of Sale

>Price includes priority mail shipping and insurance
>US-50 shipping only
>Paypal Goods & Services for payment; I will pay the fees
>I reserve the right to deal with whom I prefer
>No trades
>All sales are final

>To purchase, please message me or post "I'll take it". If you find my price to be unfair, please feel free to message me a reasonable offer.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Another price drop! These are some excellent deals for the pens plus some exceptional quality ink pairings.

Interested in the first pen though I have a brief question for you if you would disclose your email!

Hi, I'll take Karas pen #2 with the Take-Sumi ink. PM incoming. Thanks!

Rob

Another price drop on the Stainless Steel Gist fountain pen, like new for $69 off of retail!

Back