Stingers

Hey Wolfman, S.U.C. stands for sport, utility, camping. Just thought we hear SUV all the time so I used SUCKnife for kicks. Appreciate your comment. And I will be at the Flint River Show in February. Hope to see Clyde. Kathleen

Wolfman, If I have the blade finished and treated the order time is about a week. Otherwise 3 or 4 weeks. Thanks Kathleen

Kathleen,

Nice work. Great grind lines, cleanly executed. I like those knives.

Originally posted by JEFFREY
Don't intend to sound mean spirited,but it looks like anyone of a hundred other knives out there. Just my two cents

Jeffrey, how about a post with pictures of knives you have made?

Al P.;)

Beautiful knives Kathleen! Nice simple lines and clean grinds. Very nice indeed. Also, your website is first rate. Keep up the good work and please keep posting pictures here. :)

Kathleen, I have heard some very complimentary comments on your knives recently. What and where are your next show dates? Keep up the nice work!
Shane

Hey Shane, Thanks for the compliment. My next show is the Flint River Show in Atlanta on February 23-24 and then the Blade Show in Atlanta in June. I have just updated my web site at www.tomeyknives.com Hope to meet you at one of the shows. Kathleen

Ms Tomey,
Great work on you're knives.Just a little food for thought. You can do a search by user name and read all the past comments made by people on this board.It seems common for the same people to have to eat crow for their unthinking comments.

Mark

JEFFREY, if your posts seem harsh to these people here, then it means something is not right with it and if you wanted to voice an opinion then it probably should have been private. If people say that your comments weren't appropriate, then listen to them.

I'm a tad po'd at all the attention. I visited this womens site "months" before this thread started. She has two knives I like a great deal. I just happen to think that the stinger looks like a lot of other knives. As far as all the crap directed at me, I think that kinda sucks. Mr Snody asked for
"opinions" I gave mine. maybe it wasn't sugar coated or even accurate. The fact that Mike thinks it is a design of note as well as some other makers
should paint her knifes in a class with the best.I don't make knives. I do however understand that it is all in the details. I apologize if some were offended by my " It looks like a hundred other knives" To me it does. Some of the cracks, like where is your knife? were at least done with a wink.The one about eating crow was way out in left field. I believe that most knife makers are artists
and may be a tad sensitive about their or other makers creations.As the one fellow said, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say it" No problem, I now know the rules, I will not risk your wrath again.I am not a mean spirited person and would not intentionally hurt someones feelings.

Back