Stingray?

...I thought this thread was referring to your $1500 fish boots.

Go ahead, rub my nose in the fact that you learned how to Japanese-style cord wrap, you scumbag. See if I care.

;)
:D:D:D:D

I have to agree with the Ostrich Market.About 95% of my sheathwork is inlays so I visit them often.Great selection and first rate quality. They are also about 5 minutes from my shop.Dave:)

thanks guys, damn there's a lot to read about.

and some more brain picking to do.

it was more of a little brief discussion on how to do it.... because he made it look so damn simple, kind of like jim siska hollow grinding.

but i learned a few cool things.

so i guess i should go with the un tanned skins huh? seems to be what everyone is leaning towards

thanks guys keep em coming

thanks chuck, have you bought from anyone on there? or does anyone have any experience with anyone from ebay? thanks again!

I picked up a couple from this guy and they are pretty nice. Be glad to bring one to Ashokan with me for you to take a gander at. It's a Thailand seller, but he had some pretty darn good prices on some his smaller skins.

sounds good man, i'd love to take a look at it,

man that remind me.... ASHOKAN IS COMING!

man i need to make it this year... and i need to bring a knife....

maybe a pole arm:rolleyes:

No prob, I'll put it in the pile. Hopefully I'll have a few blades to have people laugh at too. Not looking too good on the pole arm. Haven't even had a chance to begin...

Back