Stock plain filler tabs

I've not seen these on Hinderer's site lately, but does the Ranch or any authorized dealer sell the plain stock filler tabs? I'm considering carrying without the clip and possibly would like to pick one of these up in the future.

Anyone else carrying their XMs clipless? The 3" feels great in a different way without a clip. Super slim too.

I've carried my 3" slicer clipless when I wanted it in my front pocket.

Carry my 3" clipless in the pocket with a SF Crusader filler tab :)

Hmmm, clipless ehh.
I am funny about things that I "know" will possibly make me lose my somewhat tenuous grasp on sanity "IF" I were to lose them.....

Those "things" have a fastening mechanism of some kind in order to prevent their loss and my demise.

On knives - I call them "clips" :)

Yep.. I'm afraid clipless isn't ideal, but there are times especially lately when I'd like to enjoy a Hinderer in my pocket but can't get away with a clip showing. If it's gotta be down in my pocket, I'd rather have the slimness of no clip. I'm considering finding some kind of pocket sheath that a 3" would fit in.

Leather Hinderer Pocket sheath for the 3" XM-18 with the Hinderer Logo. Great Idea :thumbup::D

Leather Hinderer Pocket sheath for the 3" XM-18 with the Hinderer Logo. Great Idea [emoji106]:D
That would be pretty cool actually. I also wouldn't mind a material like what Remora uses on their pocket and IWB holsters allowing you to draw your knife out but the sheath stays in pocket.

Back