• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

StormPay?

Danbo

Platinum Member
Does anybody have any info or experience with this online payment system? TIA.

Its an alternative to PayPal and the way PayPal has made a name for itself, I am thinking of opening an account. However the only disadvantage of that service I see is that not enough people use it yet. ALLOT of people take and use PayPal, not very many people use or accept Stormpay

TheBadGuy, make sure you're acquainted with the Paypal fees and chargeback / account freezing practices before you commit seriously... the name of the website below might be a tad childish, the information provided there however is far more useful - don't let the name sway you away from it:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

(i too have negative experience with Paypal but then again i know a guy who uses Paypal allthe time and hasn't had any problems so far)

TheBadGuy, make sure you're acquainted with the Paypal fees and chargeback / account freezing practices before you commit seriously

Oh, I have had a PayPal account for several years and had my share of bad experiences first hand. But as I mentioned, it comes down to how many folks your dealing with that have the accounts. Chances are if you post you accept Stormpay as a method of payment, your not going to get anyone that utilizes that payment system.

The moon, stars and sun all have to be in line for PayPal's seller protection to actually work for you. Meaning even if you follow EVERY step they require and are found to have a valid transaction, if the money is not in that persons account anymore, your not getting it.

Back