Straight Spine Stretch in Orange and Flat Dark Earth

I really want a Straight Spine Stretch in orange or Flat Dark Earth (Spring or Fall). This is a hunting knife and orange is a perfect color for that. On the other hand, for camo, nothing beats FDE for all terrain.

I also would like a steel upgrade to S30V, S45VN, or SPY27. Higher end steels are too hard to sharpen in the field, but these should do nicely.

I hope Sal or someone sees this and gives it consideration.

4 inch blade sounds badass. I think I would buy one. Cobalt blue FRN with a Spy-27 blade ;)

Name could be Super Stretch.

BR Oliver

Absolutely! I love the straight spine version of the Stretch, and I love the idea of a larger version. I think K Knifeknut808 is on the right track with his name idea.

Thinking in that vein, but going further (pun intended), in physiological terms, when you’ve gone beyond stretching a muscle, you “Hyperextend” it. I was thinking since the larger Yojimbo is the Yojumbo, maybe another superlative-type title for this larger version of an existing model... unless, of course, you’ve got an even bigger one in the works...

How about “lift”? Because first you stretch to limber up, then lift the weights to work the muscles.

Reactions: AF
I like “Extend” or “stretched”. Those are both good ideas from above members

Or just call it;

Awesome

;)
G2

Back