• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Street Scraper 4 Question???

WOW! Dan just got back to me via PM as well as posting on his forum, and told me the Proto-SS4 is mine. What a great guy. He really didn't have to do that. But I am glad he did.:D

I'll have to post some decent pics later.

On that note, since my SS4 does not have the polished spine or INFI logo how will it look different from the regular line of SS4s. Will the regular SS4s be completely sterile or will the logo look different? Interesting.

well here's the two i bought.... :thumbup:

one says "infi" and the other does not, both spines are polished. they arrived together a week or so ago. :confused:

of coarse i do not keep them, i just wanted to check out the compitition. :rolleyes:

oh, and by the way, they reeked of cheap texas whiskey :barf:

scrapyardlogo.jpg

And I thought the store post said all SS4s would be labled 'INFI"?

Some variations going on here.

Mine is fully maked with rounded spine and not much of an edge.

i guess it will enhance the collector's value if you got one of the strange ones. everybody who can, should post a pic if they have something diff. it would be cool to see whats out there.

i know we get some strange markings sometimes or none at all (they make shipping mistakes and we get military shipments) and we love it!

we just pass the mistakes on and they all become awesome values (mole jack, nasa heart) for users or collectors. :cool:

keep screwing up garth, we love it :thumbup: :cool: :D

i guess it will enhance the collector's value if you got one of the strange ones. everybody who can, should post a pic if they have something diff. it would be cool to see whats out there.

i know we get some strange markings sometimes or none at all (they make shipping mistakes and we get military shipments) and we love it!

we just pass the mistakes on and they all become awesome values (mole jack, nasa heart) for users or collectors. :cool:

keep screwing up garth, we love it :thumbup: :cool: :D

Skunk: Good idea. Should we start a separate thread here to do this? Or on the SY Forum? :thumbup:

Back