• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider DB Tiger Stripe **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a Strider DB with .25" thick S30V blade and black Monkey Edge frag grips. There are some scuffs on the coating near the Tanto tip from use and it has been sharpened and used and is priced accordingly at $170 NET TO ME.

Im in need of cash so ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES, please don't ask. I accept PayPal only and can ship as early as Saturday 3/21/15. CONUS shipping and insurance are on me. More pics upon request and can be provided this evening. Please PM or email me at silvanus.on.bf@gmail.com with any questions or offers.

e06VVI6.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Strider DB with .25" thick S30V blade and black Monkey Edge frag grips. There are some scuffs on the coating near the Tanto tip from use and it has been sharpened and used and is priced accordingly at $170 NET TO ME.

Im in need of cash so ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES, please don't ask. I accept PayPal only and can ship as early as Saturday 3/21/15. CONUS shipping and insurance are on me. More pics upon request and can be provided this evening. Please PM or email me at silvanus.on.bf@gmail.com with any questions or offers.

e06VVI6.jpg
Send me your PayPal info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back