Strider Photo Contest

Thanks Mick, glad you like the image. I dug out the 3d model and will make a better looking handle for it and post it sometime. I was also wondering, I got that knife from Jim approx 4 or 5 years ago... happen to remember what metal you were using back then to make them?
Not that I don't LOVE my knife.. just wondering what the metal composition was.

[This message has been edited by elf (edited 11-06-2000).]

badass tactical knife!
gungrips.jpg

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com

[This message has been edited by tom mayo (edited 11-09-2000).]

Ok, you asked for it
biggrin.gif

View

Do I win?? Do I win??
Looking forward to seeing you guys in Atlanta again!!
Neil

------------------
Talonite???Stellite!!!
Knives in STOCK!!

blackwoodknives.com

Jonny, that is a nice picture, but putting an Emerson CQC-7 next to a Strider MUST mean immediate disqualification in my book as that is almost sacreligious. I mean, they offer direct competition to the Strider/Buck and also wih the custom. Could you imagine seeing an Emerson on the Cover of Strider's Web site!?! The world would surely end! :)

Dr. Lathe,
Your's is also a sweet picture, but you too must die as that is too nice a knife for me to not own. :)

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Yeah, and could you imagine having your picture shot during an Emerson Custom photo shoot while wearing a shirt with a HUGE Strider logo on it.......hahahhaha. I like Emerson knives, but I am a truely deicated to Strider tools.

------------------
He who advances is sure of heaven-He who retreats of eternal damnation.

Hey Guys,
When are you going to announce the winner of the second monthly Strider Badass Picture Contest?

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Jesus Ryan!,
Your like a Fu#*ing shark man...

Must...have...knife...need...need...knife...

Its okay though...I've got what you need...

Your folder went to heat treat today...

Regarding the photo contest: We're slow... sorry.

Hey there John and DB.
How's everything?

Ever Vigilant

SK

I'm sure the picture John posted of me is the Bad A** photo and should win...Lord knows I don't have enough Striders. I would just hope that my folder is in with Ryan's....Have a great Thanksgiving guys.

------------------
He who advances is sure of heaven-He who retreats of eternal damnation.

I am truly hurt. My excitement over such a cool new tool has been mistaken for impatience. That's it, cancel my orders. Anyone want to buy three Striders and a holster rig? I can't take this anymore. My god has forsaken me. Maybe I'll get less flak from the Gerber folks. They have no wait at all. Or better yet, I'll never carry a knife again. The shame has overcome me. Boy, oh Boy! The poor Mick Strider must have reached his limit to lash out so. I only get this worked up in the last month or so before my "self-predicted" delivery date. Then, to find out that there will be no Christmas this year, it pushed me over the edge.

smile.gif

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

You know we love ya Ryan.

DB, Your folder now believes it's in hell. Soon to be followed by antarctica.

John, Same, Same...have a great holiday.

That's it, cancel my orders. Anyone want to buy three Striders and a holster rig?
[/B]

Well since you offered
wink.gif
I'll be forced take all three Striders and the Holster if it's for a M9....However, since they are used strider blades I'll only pay you what it takes to replace them with super-d-duper hand made Pakistain knives
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, the holster rig is for a M-9 and comes with the PH/serrated built in as well. That I'll part with for $3000. As for the other knives, I'll toss those in for free. Seems like a good price, no!? Being that I have suffered undo hardship and mental anguish I do.
smile.gif

smile.gif

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Originally posted by KnifeBomber:
Well, the holster rig is for a M-9 and comes with the PH/serrated built in as well. That I'll part with for $3000. As for the other knives, I'll toss those in for free. Seems like a good price, no!? Being that I have suffered undo hardship and mental anguish I do.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hummmm since your going to Turkey 3000 Turkish Lira sounds about right for some broken down knives and a worn out sheath
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Heck I'm in a generous mood and I'll even pay shipping
biggrin.gif

What's your address, I'll get the Lira off to you right away (ROTFLMAO)

Good one. Sure, mock the already downtrodden.
smile.gif

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Back