• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider SnG, DPx Heat, Boker, Spyderco for sale

ALBUM http://imgur.com/a/MyfKs

Hey all, for sale is a group of knives that just don't see use. All prices are negotiable. Not really looking for trades at this time.

Strider Sng with CC green OD scales, annodized flame pattern on the titanium. Marked C because I bought it used, but, no blade play and no lock rock, ready for years more of use. $SOLD

Kershaw Link Not too much to say, what you see is what you get. Never used, just sat in a drawer for a month. $25 [A] $SOLD

DPx Heat: This is a little beast of a knife. Locks up like a safe at 50%. The knife can act as a bottle opener, and there is a glass breaker at the pommel of the knife. [A] $150 obo.

zyeCdvS.jpg

9cXnVDp.jpg

Jot Singh Khalsa Spyderco: this is a catch and release for me. Somewhat rare find. Interesting looking knife, only been opened a few times. $SOLD

Boker Plus Tom Krein Gitano Impulse buy that's never been used. Comes in box, [A] $SOLD

Boker 110623 Blackwood Pipsqueak Another tough little knife. Bought new by me, never used for anything. [A] $SOLD

Last edited:
Back