• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stu Fortunato - Fortune Sales from Blade Auction - Excellent Guy

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Stu (Fortune Sales from Blade Auction). I bought 7 knives from him, and the service was great. Not only was the service great, but so were the prices (everyone who knows Stu knows his prices are extremely low.

His e-mail replies were fast, and the package got here in one week from the date I sent the money order.. (friday, dec. 1st, - friday, dec. 8th). Now that's service!

After examining my knives, I noticed there was a small problem with one of them. I e-mailed Stu about it, and get this, he offers to replace it!! Most dealers would probably tell you to just buzz off, or tell you that you got what you paid for.. but not this one.

I actually fixed the problem by loosening some of the screws on the knife, and tightening others, so I didn't need to take his offer. But this just shows how nice this guy is. I mean, if I sent him in the knife and he couldn't fix it, it'd be worthless to him.. therefore he'd lose money. He'd also have to pay extra shipping costs.

If you haven't already done business with this guy, I highly recommend that you do. You can find him on Blade Auction.

Best transaction I've had in a long time. Thanks, Stu!

-Kent

Back