• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stunning Joel Chamblin Ivory Whittler *see second post for Father's Day special*!

Ernie1980

Gold Member
Up for sale is a beautiful custom split spring whittler made by Joel Chamblin. This work of art was originally purchased here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...lip-joint-folders?highlight=Chamblin+whittler
Vince's description is better than mine, so I will let you read that for more information! The only thing I would like to add is that somehow in my display case it picked up some very faint scratches on the springs. Also, (yes this is completely subjective) the pull on the secondary blades is nice and easy and the main blade is about a 6 IMO. If you own a northwoods whittler the blade pulls are almost identical.
On to the pictures:

This is a gorgeous knife and I just can't bring myself to carry it. Also, I have gotten way into vintage knives lately so I need more room and more money!
The price for this knife is $795 shipped. I prefer PayPal but will take a check or MO if I know you. I am not really looking for trades since I need some cash but I would take a partial trade for the right nice vintage slipjoint.
Please PM me with questions, and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
If you are a dad (and yes I will take your word for it:)) take this knife home for $695 today!!

Back