• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stunning T.A.Davison - regretfully ,must go......

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my most beloved treasures must go due to recent life events which have left us struggling financially.

The description and pics are being used with Todds blessing. This folder is stunning in every aspect,one of his larger ones, and has never been used or carried. I've taken it out on occasion to show,tell and look at.
It is as pristine as the day I received it from Todd. No marks, scratches,dings or dents.
As such,I am seeking what I paid as in the original sales thread $550.00

PayPal all in,USPS money order,add $8 for insurance., CONUS only and no trades whatsoever.
Normally, I avoid PayPal, but since there are some who will have it no other way,or actually do not know what a USPS money order is,I have to bow to public demand.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-amp-Blue-Very-Nice-Knife-1299?highlight=1299

Thank you for looking; you will not be disappointed in this beautiful piece of T.A.Davison craftsmanship.
I hope to someday be in a position to land another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back