SUBCOM WHARCOM Folder!!!

Dr. Hannibal Lecter said:
My Dearest Daywalker,

At the rate this trend is going, the 2008 Boker catalog will contain the EFD, AFD and about 60 SubCom variants! ROTFL!

--------
Hannibal

Aloha Knifebrother!!!

LOL!!! No, no...the SUBCOM Series will have a seperate catalog. Especially for the German Boker catalog...otherwise, it's gonna appear to be more of a phone book than a catalog!:p

GREAT to see all you guys, even with zen' howling like that. In fact, that's what made me stop by.:D

Mahalo much Knifebro's and God bless:thumbup:

I'm getting one of this for sure!!! I love the shape and, with standard Subcom the one I have now, they'll be a golden couple :D

It's great to see all these variations, I hope seeing a hawkbill and a fully serrated one in the future :)

Beautiful work, can't wait to pick one up, Chad.

And I'll slip in a BIG PLEA for the colored scales to be available on one of the PE models soon.

Can't wait for my WharnCom!

Aloha you guys!

SanShou said:
It's great to see all these variations, I hope seeing a hawkbill and a fully serrated one in the future

Hey my friend! IF enough people ask for it, OR if these SFV's do well, then the "SUBCLAW" possibility is great indeed. Also, I would have went further with the SE on the CE versions...however, these types of things are easily remedied. We'll see. Great seeing you.:thumbup:

mozilla said:
Beautiful work, can't wait to pick one up, Chad.

And I'll slip in a BIG PLEA for the colored scales to be available on one of the PE models soon.

Can't wait for my WharnCom!

Mahalo much mo'...again, depending on how well these colored scale SF's do, PE's are a possibility as well. Also, I can't wait for my WHARCOM Folder too!:D

God bless you guys and thanks for checking the SFV's out:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
Hey my friend! IF enough people ask for it, OR if these SFV's do well, then the "SUBCLAW" possibility is great indeed.

Is that what I think it is:cool: :thumbup: :D :eek: ;)

Aloha ALL,

Great seeing some familiar faces here!!!

gull wing said:
Must have one also.
Mahalo my friend, can't wait to see what you do to this one!!!:thumbup:

smcfalls13 said:
Is that what I think it is?
Hey Knifebro...Yep. However, it is yet to be determined by the sales of these SFV's first.:eek: Catchy name though, eh?

Capt. Carl said:
Uh-oh, I'm a sucker for wharncliffe blades
Aloha Capt. Carl!!! Saw you on channel 35 last night on some old Pee Wee's Playhouse re-runs!!! No worries...I too, have a luv for wharnies. Thanks for stopping by!

wwells20 said:
True 'dat, True 'dat!!
Yeah!!! Another one! Right on! At this rate, that SUBCLAW *may* become a part of the SFV line!:thumbup:

God bless you guys and mahalo much!

Daywalker said:
Hey Knifebro...Yep. However, it is yet to be determined by the sales of these SFV's first.:eek: Catchy name though, eh?

So if everyone buys at least 5 Subcoms, we can get the Subclaw(loving that name)

Does this help?
100_0157.jpg

smcfalls13 said:
Oops, forgot add the latest one that arrived this morning...:cool:

:thumbup: :thumbup: NICE one bro ! Can`t wait to get mine :eek: It probably won`t be for a few weeks , we seem to get things a lil bit later than you guys in the US :confused:

Need SUBCOM WHARCOM... ...strength and swampwalk failing without it...

...Help me Chad and Terry!

matthewb5016 said:
smcfalls13 said:
Oops, forgot add the latest one that arrived this morning...:cool:

:thumbup: :thumbup: NICE one bro ! Can`t wait to get mine :eek: It probably won`t be for a few weeks , we seem to get things a lil bit later than you guys in the US :confused:

Aloha ALL,

Much mahalos matthewb5016,

Gotta register again at "your place"...:eek: Thanks for your great support.

smcfalls13 said:
So if everyone buys at least 5 Subcoms, we can get the Subclaw(loving that name)
Aloha Scotty! Well...it'd help out a lot!:eek: BTW, thank you too bro...that Honey Biscuit is a cool color, eh?

thombrogan said:
Need SUBCOM WHARCOM... ...strength and swampwalk failing without it...

...Help me Chad and Terry!
Alohowdy WSM!!! Man I have missed you...where ya been? Ooh, diminishing swampwalk is not good...however, please hang on until November!!! Be advised, the picture is a pre-proto...the final will be nicer for sure!!! GREAT seeing you big guy...:thumbup:

Anyway, God bless and mahalo much all:thumbup: :cool:

Been here and there. Our little one is now 28 months old and we're about play.

Now there's Wyclean Jean stuck in my head:

"Said I'll be gone til November; I'll be gone til November.
Won't get your Wharcom; I'll be gone til November.
I'll be gone til November; I'll be gone til November.
Go tell Herr Trahan I'll be gone til November.
January, February
March, April, May,
I want a Wharcom, but no, I can't stay
So I'll be gone til November; I'll be gone til November
And give a shout out to my Hilo knifebrother!"

thombrogan said:
Been here and there. Our little one is now 28 months old and we're about play.

Now there's Wyclean Jean stuck in my head:

I'll be gone til November; I'll be gone til November.
Go tell Herr Trahan I'll be gone til November."
Hey Thom, long time no "see" brother.
Glad to hear all is well, and I, too am looking forward to
the Wharcom, more than any other variant.
Take care, and hope to see more of you.
Thanks, TJT

The Wharcom is AWESOME! I will have to have one of those. Wharncliffe blades are my favorites.

TJT said:
Hey Thom, long time no "see" brother.
Glad to hear all is well, and I, too am looking forward to
the Wharcom, more than any other variant.
Take care, and hope to see more of you.

I've been lurking at our other haunt. If you haven't seen me, it's because I read quietly.

Speaking of which, I remember some Chadwalker is supposed to be there, too. click, click, click...

Back