Suggestions.....folder gift for wife?

Hello everyone,

What do you usually see women use for protection as a carry in their purse. I need to find my wife a nice folder which would provide protection first and utility purposes next. Nothing massive, just easy to access and have a nice look to it. In the knife world, that narrows my choices down to about 2,000 knives :- ). Seriously, maybe a folder would not be the typical #1 choice, but an automatic?

Would love to know what the ladies prefer to use. I guess we could call this a mother's day present. Well, if that's the case, me and the boys had better be on our best behavior ;- )

Thanks everybody and take care!!

Stark

Taylors, SC

You'll have to look for one, but a pink Spyderco Delica should fit the bill perfectly:). It's small, and "cute" enough to not attract attention, while being a strong, sharp, dependable folder.

HTH:D:).

My wife collects Peanuts and Case Tiny toothpicks. They're both very small and reasonably priced. I just gave my favorite bartender a Case Pearl handled Peanut and she loved it.
Perry (Knifekid)

:D :D

If you dont want to spend big bucks but still want a plenty good knife, check out the CRKT range. The prices in the USA for these are phenominal. Here in Australia they arn't cheap at all. They are value for money and made well and they have a nice range.

I just got a couple of CRKT S-2's (one medium, one small) for $24.95 a piece. Very sturdy knives, easy to open and feel quite beefy without being heavy. The blades have an extremely useful shape too.

just saw your 75$ range, the mini griptilian would come in well under that by at least 10 bones delivered. very easy to use knife, easiest I've ever handled anyway. It's my favorite knife as of right now.

Go to ebay and grab her a Pearl mini Copperhead.Great knife and very pretty for the gals.

Sorry it took so long to get bac, I was away on vacation and forgot about this one. If you can find one, my wife loves the MOKI silverfeather (e-mail me if you want one, I have a source). Some of AG Russells mini-lockbacks are also very nice and in that pricerange. For a little more, the AG Abalone Interframe is one of my wife's favorites. If appearance is less important than function, the Al Mar Hawk or Falcon would be fine.

Back