Suggestions for new contest prize.

Jerry Busse

My wife is compiling trivia questions about Busse Combat knives as well as personal trivia questions about myself. This makes me nervous. . . very nervous.

The person who answers the most questions will win the prize. I have left it up to her as to what the questions and the prize will be. She has already announced that the prize would be a Stealth Hawk but I'm thinking we should give away the opportunity to sweep the shop floor for a week. I am sure that your suggestions on the prize to be awarded would be helpful.

Let's get some floor sweepers in here to show some support! Just say NO to free knives!

Jerry Busse

[This message has been edited by Jerry Busse (edited 02-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jerry Busse (edited 02-22-2000).]

Busse American Kensai short sword or a Busse Combat hatchet made out of INFI. just a suggestion :)

I'll be happy to sweep the floor. Assuming of course that what ever I find I keep. Perhaps a misplaced Battle Mistress or two, photos of your staff using knives from other makers (for blackmail purposes of course), the alien spaceship composed of INFI (you only think you have fooled us as to the origins of the metal), or various other "trash".

As far as these contests go, it's a little like dangling a ball of foil in front of a cat. Despite our ages, education, or claims to have a real life, we just can't resist that shiney thing (look at the response to you giving away shop scraps). So, if you must, get out the foil and we will stop bathing with our tongues.

FREE KNIVES
FREE KNIVES
FREE KNIVES
FREE KNIVES
FREE KNIVES!!!!!!!

I agree with the others. free knives free knives free knives.

A contest would be great. Tell your wife to keep making up more contests and maybe I will win a Busse Battle Mistress. Cause I know that I will never be able to afford to buy one. Thanks. Geoff.

------------------
I am the way the truth and the light no man shall come to the father but by me. John 14:6
<><

I'm with JDS. I'll drive down, we'll start sweeping from opposite ends of the shop, meet in the middle, and play "Paper, Scissors, Rock" for anything we find on the floor. Whatcha say, JDS?

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Rock!

Rock beats scissors. I get the Battle Mistress, you get Jerry's old Snicker's wrapper. Sorry DonL
biggrin.gif

Ever think of an Alpha flight jacket with the a Busse logo?... as a second place prize of course.
That is, after the first place contestant wins the Battle Mistress!!!

Hey DonL and JDS - LOL
biggrin.gif

While you guys are busy fighting over the floor - I'll clean and rearrange the shelves and cabinets
wink.gif

Idea for contest prizes:

3rd place: Shop "memorabilia" a.k.a. junk
2nd place: Busse Ball Cap
1st place: Customized or Signed Mean Street or Steel Heart

Grand Prize: Trip to BusseWorld. Visit the shop and see the birthplace of all Busse Knives, take a ride on the lathe or buffer wheel, shave your head with a Battle Mistress, and free cotton candy.
eek.gif

Now there's no such place JDS, and you know it!
The winner shall be carried to the Busse shrine by CEOs of other knife companies, and sat in the kings chair to see the wonderous making of INFI. Then they will be provided with two daughters( twins preferably, brunetts ), two cases of any dark import beer, and when he's blithering drunk and pleasured, he shall recieveth the prize of a faithful servant,... a pat on the back.

( What, isn't the beer and all the attention enough?)

Hold on, JDS, paper covers rock...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Don,

New Basic #5 cuts paper, rock, and scissors
biggrin.gif
But, it's your turn for the free knife, so I'll take the snicker's wrapper.

Awww, that's so kind of you JDS.
Hope your practicing walking safely with the #5
wink.gif

JDS, thank you kindly, sir, you're quite a gentleman. Showing such generosity in victory. Just for that, I'll let you fondle my Stealth Hawk...

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

Back