summer of sam

Anyone see the movie trailer for "Summer of Sam"? I may be wrong, but isn't that an AFCK shown in a split second clip being thumbed open? Just another blade Hollywood puts in the wrong era.

------------------
-Greg
You don't need a parachute to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. You need it only if you want to jump out twice.

I'm actually looking forward to that film, but I am surprised Hollywood would but an AFCK (I also heard someone saw Spydercos in the previews) in the 1970s.

By the way, the upcoming The General's Daughter with John Travolta and James Woods might have some blades in it. I saw previews with a (drop-point?) lockback being opened, among other things.
Jim

It looked like a spear point type blade. Could be an Emerson CQC7 or something similar like one of the S&W's.

Chi

I'm going to assume that "Summer of Sam" is based on the Son of Sam serial killer? That was a long time ago, what the heck is an Advanced Folding CAMP (that is so damn silly) Knife doing in it? Typical Hollywood crap, i guess..

--dan

Unfortunately, passing on this one. Personal boycott. Sorry, Spike, won't see any of my money.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Did the Son Of Sam movie come out yet? I was looking fodward to it. Please contact me.
THANK YOU!!!
-NAN-

Back