Summer Time Fun Time Woo Hoo!!!

Now that is seems that summer is finally here what plans do you have in mind and what blades are you taking with you???

Did some scouting for deer season today and brought this guy as usual
B369-E45-F-EF94-4790-B3-AD-6-C9-DE29-E401-F.jpg

Yesterday we had the grandkids doing archery practice, throwing knives, and shooting .22s. Later on we had a nice dinner and watched movies with popcorn. A VERY nice day.:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

The kids and grandkids will still be here, and we will fool with some fireworks and watch more possibly from my brother's boat at the lake.

sounds fun. I have 2 functions to attend the first one is one I'd rather not go to but have to make an early appearance and leave before the drunken shenanigans begin (Last year I almost got hit with a firework). Then I will get to end my night sipping on some fine tequila at a friends place whom I have know for a really long time and there will be drunkenness but no shenanigans. There is a much bigger yard and less chance of me getting blown up by a rouge mortar shell.

Day trips to the abundance of mountain lakes, rivers and falls around my residence with this little one. HPG bags and the Mega Ratweiler are fixed parts of the trips !
index.php
index.php

Last edited:
I did make it up north a couple of weeks ago and man did I have a good time. now its back to work getting the cheese ready for the rats.

Took my mega warden on a kayak trip yesterday and done a bunch of hiking and kayaking and mountain biking so far.

With all of the kayaks and bikes soldout I took my hand at some sheath making. Trying for something different. I love kaydex taco but don't like the scratches that come with it. I also like the more natural feel of leather. So, I created hardened molded leather sheaths, tactical style :).

MY6nIYo.jpg

Back