Super glue endorsement.

:
Seeing as how everyone here likes to pass on good products we find to one another I wanted to let y'all know about a super glue new to me that works like I think super glue should work.

The brand is BONDINI-2.
I get it in .14 oz.(4g) plastic bottles for less than $2.00 at Walmart.
This is the absolute best super glue I have ever used.
It claims to work on dirty and oily surfaces and I have had success with it on such surfaces.
I used it to glue some thin leather in the throat of my YCS Scabbard the other day. There was some grease off the knife on the surface there and all I did was use a small knife to scrape the excess off well and with no further cleaning glued the leather in place.
It stuck well with no problems and shows no tendencey to come loose.

I am on my 3rd bottle and used it mostly on wood and leather surfaces.
I especially like it over other brands I have used as it holds solid after about 15 seconds.
All the other super glues I have used I have had to reglue, put more glue in the object to get everything stuck like I want it to be and with this brand no longer have those problems.
However I do find it much easier to glue myself together somewere or on to something.
redface.gif

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

........unknown, to me anyway........

Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Website

Thanks much for the tip Yvsa.

I do like to take advantage of Uncle Bill's specials on blems- which often are blems only because of a crack in the handle.

Uncle doesn't seem to think that music project is particularly insane- when I get moved, I'll be in contact .

Hope things are going great.

------------------
"To know and to act are one."

[This message has been edited by Finnean (edited 11-11-2000).]

Thanks for the tip, Yvsa. You can bet that I'll be getting a bottle within the next couple of days.

Yvsa, I found out that the glue used for
the trim on automobiles works very well
also, but you better be right when you put
them together. Also the gun cloth made for
cleaning stainless guns does a wonderful
job on the blades and brass.
Peace People Jerry
biggrin.gif

------------------
Toys are very important
at any age !
Greetings from the GunMan

[This message has been edited by GunMaker (edited 11-13-2000).]

:
Thanks for the tips Jerry, but do you have the brand names as I am not familiar with either of those products.
I am always on the lookout for products that work well.

That's why I was so impressed with this brand of super glue. I have a feeling it's more like the commercial cyanoacrylate's rather than the ones I have been using.

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

........unknown, to me anyway........

Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Website

Back