Surefires Rule!

I picked up and E2 at blade show,man this thing is bad ass. I might just have to pick up a few more different models.I left it under running water for about ten minutes with no ill effects.
I have one question,though. what is a good source for lamps and batteries? im looking for somewhere that will sell the batteries for relatively cheap.

Maurice, check out Arizona Gun Runners. You can get a Hurricane battery pack for about $35.00. They might still have a smaller pack of 12 Duracells for about $16.00 as well. Their other prices are pretty good too. I ordered my E2 ($49), a spare E2 lamp ($9), an 8x rechargeable battery ($12!!!), and the Hurricane pack from them. They arrived in about a week. No problems with service noted.

When I finally get my tac lite for a handgun, it'll probably be from them.

Karl

cheapbatteries.com. I buy them by the gross to supply the stagehands at the Opera.

I love my E2. Want an M2 and sooner or later a 10X (are they out yet?). On second thought I'll skip the M6 and the M2 and go for the baddie!!
smile.gif

I lost my 20 year old kel-lite and a stinger XT last year in a fire
frown.gif
. The good news is that I just recently got new surefires. E2-HA, M2 & 9AN
biggrin.gif
I also got great service from AGR. 10X probably won't be out for another 4-6 weeks.

Back