Surgery Tomorrow

This sucks. He said it wouldn't be painful. He lied.

Sorry homes. That sucks. Are you milking it with the old lady?:D

"Lily, where's my beer? You're makin my nose hurt."

LOL

EDIT:
I just realised how nasty "milking it with the old lady" sounds. HAHAHAHA

This sucks. He said it wouldn't be painful. He lied.

My dear boy, pain is relative ... extremely so.

Where this work was done, there had to be some. I'm not surprised it hurts, and hope it gets better soon. Chances are the long term results will justify the short term pain.

Feel better soon Andy.

Remember, ice is your friend (or failing that a bag of frozen corn).

Little better today. Less bleeding every time I move too. Hurray.

Glad to hear you're improving fast. Makes sense ... you're still young. :)

You'll be back grinding metal before you know it.

Hang in there ANDY, it will keep getting better day by day......
Just don't rush it....... take the time you need for it to heal. :thumbup:
Best wishes......

Little better today. Less bleeding every time I move too. Hurray.

Oh, did I forget to mention my sister said she had blood going down her throat for a month afterwards? She really hated that.

Get well soon!

Andy, he told you the truth when he said it wouldn't hurt. It didn't hurt him a bit!

I hope it feels a lot better soon, and more important, works better, too. :)

You guys are the best. I started the rinsing today. The solution is irritating, but I can actually pass air through my nose now. So thats a big improvement. Now, if I can just get my uvula to stay in the back of my throat and stop flopping up onto my tongue....

You guys are the best. I started the rinsing today. The solution is irritating, but I can actually pass air through my nose now. So thats a big improvement. Now, if I can just get my uvula to stay in the back of my throat and stop flopping up onto my tongue....

You think that's fun? I have two uvulas. I got a horrifying bacterial infection several years back that cause the lymphatic tissue in my throat, right next to my uvula, to develope a growth. Looks exactly like the uvula, same size shape and everything. The infection also ate several holes in my throat which will cause me to have bad breath for the rest of my life, which is why I always have breath spray or mints on me and am constantly eating them. That uvula thing though, that is a trip. I show it to people at parties. Every once in a while I'll eat something kinda sticky like peanut butter and they will stick together. I'm used to it now, but in the beginning, I would just sit there and gag until the separated again. Hurry up and get all healed up bro!

Glad you're feeling well enough to complain.
The pain is very temporary the relief is long term.
Get well soon

Back