Surprise in the mail. I can't put this thing down!!

How........
Great pics.
That sheath might be Ok.
That sheath is pretty damn good compared to any other becker sheath I've seen to date from either camillus or kaBar. I wouldn't be in the market for another , save some good leather.

This is BS! No wonder I dropped 3 bills on an RBK. I can't stand all this teasing anymore! Proto machaxes and mini mags and clip pics. New steel everywhere and not a drop to drink. It's driving me INSANE......

Btw your laces kick arse

Last edited:
Sweet score Airyca! Guess I need some of your connections. That is one nice blade. How are you liking the sheath? We need more pics.

Hey Captain....

Very nice pics and very kind words......The blade of course is Brother Fisk's brainchild with generous interpretation by the Tooj.......It is handy as hell isn't it ?......There ought to be one in every group to handle the lighter chores and me betchum there is gonna be many a critter skinned and packed by the MiniMag......

Your photography is getting really good,btw......

I am really glad some kind soul sent that blade to you and that you like it so much......

All Best....

ethan

Yeah, I'm definitely getting all the Tweeners. I love that BK-15 in every way, and the sheath even looks good and workable. :thumbup: to Ethan and Ka-bar.

Very nicely shot, Cap.

I think people should give the sheath a break, it doesent look half bad compared to the other ones...Cool pics to captain. I'm finding it kinda depressing that quite a few people already have these :confused:

Grats on the knife Cap'n and thanks for sharing. Methinks you just sold me on the 15.

it's a GREAT sheath, Honey Badger don't know why about the haters

it's an awesome knife too

Huh? Was there a contest I missed? WTH? WAAAAAAAAAANT!!

Looks sweet, I'll get that right after the BK16 when they come out next year...

Last edited:
BTW....It's highly likely we will see some serious going-ons in the world next month, including the leading edge of hyperinflation. So lets get those tweeners out before they cost $700 or WWIII. Screw the sheaths. a sheet of kydex, some rivets, and a toaster oven will fix that.

BTW....It's highly likely we will see some serious going-ons in the world next month, including the leading edge of hyperinflation. So lets get those tweeners out before they cost $700 or WWIII. Screw the sheaths. a sheet of kydex, some rivets, and a toaster oven will fix that.

Nothing gets expensive when you have a knife/gun in hand negotiating...

Back