1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Survive 3.5 stainless

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Bmurray, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    anyone know where I might be able to buy a stainless 3.5 for a comparison review I'm planning? I'm headed to the keys and I'll be doing an in depth review of 3 mid-tech knives based around kayaking and saltwater use. Right now I only have my trusted 3v model. Thanks

2. Psybull

Psybull

Dec 31, 2015
    I don't have a spare but I will say the 1st gen 3.5 in 20cv is my most used of all my GSOs.
    As a neck carry hunting/fishing/utility blade it is a great choice.

Bmurray likes this.
  3. Hale Storm

Hale Storm Kydex Whisperer Gold Member

Sep 18, 2013
    I think we talked on FB. I still have that 3.5 in 20CV for sale.

Bmurray likes this.
  4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    found, thanks