• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive GSO 5.1 and Bradford G4.5

ATJ999

Gold Member
GSO 5.1 - 2nd GEN CPM 20CV with the peened finish. Used a few times. 20 DPS edge and stropped a handful of times. OD green Micarta scales. Will come with a dangler rig and belt clip. $OLD OBO

GSO 5.1 1st GEN - CPM 20CV with stonewashed finished. Lightly used, never sharped, original edge, just stropped. Black Micarta handle. $OLD

Bradford G4.5 in CPM 3V- used once, original edge. Sabre grind, Nimbus finish, Camo Micarta scales. Their leather sheath. $PF

PayPal prefered. Shipping included.

PM or email me at ajonak at h0tmail d0t c0m

IMG_0496.JPGfullsizeoutput_7d.jpeg

Last edited:
Any chance you could post some pics of the two 5.1s next to each other in the same pics? Would like to compare the blade profiles and handle length and thickness.

Any chance you could post some pics of the two 5.1s next to each other in the same pics? Would like to compare the blade profiles and handle length and thickness.
Yeah no problem, give me a little time.

Oh man oh man I been looking for a survive GSO in 20cv for some time. The only thing that could be better is if it was magnacut or cru forge

Back