Surviving the Holidays!

Brian77

Gold Member
Merry Christmas. Looking forward to the new year and New knives...

About this time last year momma had a pretty good wreck, we'll the wake up call I got yesterday at 1:30 was even worse. My cousin (basically closest thing to a brother I have) had a very bad wreck. I just want to remind folks ton take your time around the holidays. Trust me your family don't wanna spend it in a hospital. Get a designated driver, and most of all buckle your damn seat belts. The wreck almost cost my cousin his life. He's not out of the woods yet, with his fractured back, and several broken bones. We won't even get to talk to him for several days till the meds get turned down. Don't wind up like this on the holidays. Be safe out there.

About this time last year momma had a pretty good wreck, we'll the wake up call I got yesterday at 1:30 was even worse. My cousin (basically closest thing to a brother I have) had a very bad wreck. I just want to remind folks ton take your time around the holidays. Trust me your family don't wanna spend it in a hospital. Get a designated driver, and most of all buckle your damn seat belts. The wreck almost cost my cousin his life. He's not out of the woods yet, with his fractured back, and several broken bones. We won't even get to talk to him for several days till the meds get turned down. Don't wind up like this on the holidays. Be safe out there.

Damn! Prayers headed your family's way bro.

I was hoping to see pics of pumpkins carved with a GSO when I opened this thread. I second what Riz said. Hope it's a complete recovery.

It's gonna be a long road ahead of him but word as of now is no surgeries to fix anything. Thanks for the prayers guys.

T_t,

I hope all would be well again for your cousin and I hope your family will find strength during this difficult times. God bless!