1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Survivor Pocket Dump!

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by ncrockclimb, Oct 21, 2016.

1. jbsmwd

jbsmwd

Nov 11, 2009
    What is that round/cylinder thing on your key chain?

2. Arick

Arick

Apr 18, 2009
    Dump in the Locker at the MRI facility complete with Breaking Bad burner phone.

[​IMG]

Be seeing you, Arick

3. Angry Hippie

Angry Hippie

May 21, 2016
    Chiral, agreed, this knife is beautiful and just about the perfect size. I was carrying a PM2 before and I think it's a really great knife but too big for edc. I was aware of the poor flipping from reading reviews and it's not a big deal to me but I did expect it to be sharp from the factory. It wouldn't cut printer paper at all.

4. redwood22

redwood22 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

I forgot to put my knife and wallet in the photo. Knife is almost always my custom mini grip.

5. Hale Storm

Hale Storm Kydex Whisperer Gold Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Forgot my wallet and my light is in my truck. [​IMG][/IMG]

6. Karoi

Karoi Unobtanium Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

7. RiverRunner

RiverRunner

Jun 1, 2014
    iPhone 6s+ missing for photo taking duties...

[​IMG]