Swamp is down again!

RCEB (I have joined the rat secert service so now I know to shorten things up to stay sneaky) is a must. If Josh is going to take our little rat hotel least he might give us poor rats a nice little welcome back gift.

Well, it's a new week, so hopefully we get our swamp back today. It will be good to get back to normal.

I was really hoping that the switch to the newest program would prevent this stuff. The Swamp has had all kinds of issues with rat Chat for the past few years.

Let's hope it will change to the old Swamp colors and post progress system will be added (similar to Yard's)...

Sorry for the delay guys. I am being told that it will be back up Wed. Man I wish I new more about this technology stuff. I will try to keep you updated as I learn more.

Sorry for the delay guys. I am being told that it will be back up Wed. Man I wish I new more about this technology stuff. I will try to keep you updated as I learn more.

You hear that boys........ The man said Wed! "What do have for our winner today Johnny!!!"

Back