1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Swamp Rat pics!

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by RattlerXX, Aug 10, 2006.

1. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
  2. ragnerok

ragnerok

Oct 25, 2008
    M-9 and Battle Rat!

[​IMG]

inkynate likes this.
  3. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Sweet knives ^^^ :)

4. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Loving the Trash-2 as a camp knife!!! It's very light and nimble but still chops like a Battle Rat. Only thing it doesn't do better is baton with. Still awesome but a little behind the Rat as far as batoning. Slices really well to. Like water melons and such. I hope Busse and kin does more 3/16 thick bigger knives [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    LukeTheSpook likes this.
  5. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

6. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Love this little knife ![​IMG]

7. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

ragnerok likes this.
  8. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    LAMO!
    Just going through the thread from the beginning and seeing your first is so amusing! From all pics and 'reviews' it feels like you've had about 50 Rats since forever... ;)

My first 3, later in the same year
    [​IMG]

9. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Lol. The HRLM was my gateway drug. Lol. No regrets !!

10. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Ok so Photobucket has made all my pics disappear. Ow what do I do???? Any advice?

11. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    The HRLM was my first Bussekin as well. Such a great blade. Still have it and can't see myself ever parting with that one.

12. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Use the BB code for the imgur pics. Don't know what to do about PB, I'm screwed too, along with about all the rest of us by the looks of the site. There's some threads in tech support that will maybe help??

13. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    [​IMG] Yes Imgur is a better option now. At least I can post pics using them now.

Hard Knocks likes this.
  14. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    [​IMG] Since PB has gone to crap figured I'd throw up some pics that I had already posted but not viewable so [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Hard Knocks likes this.
  15. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    To heck with photobucket!!

[​IMG]

cut it out likes this.
  16. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Yes and so we need to step up and refill this thread with updated pics! It's such a shame there was sooo many great pics in this thread [​IMG]

17. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010